- Protec Development – a company that deals with the construction and reconstruction of warehouse and industrial real estate, management of these complexes and leasing of space in them.
- The company's first project in 2010 was the reconstruction of the production facility into the Protec Lviv Ryasne logistics complex. The total area of warehouses and offices of the complex is 7500 sq.m.
- In 2013, the company buys and reconstructs a warehouse complex in Drohobych with a total area of 7,500 sq.m. To this day, Protec Drohobych is the best logistics complex in this, the second largest city in the Lviv region.
- The company's next project was the building of the most modern Protec Pidryasne production and logistics complex ”from scratch” on the Lviv Ring Road with a total area of 31,000 sq.m. The largest tenant of the complex was a subsidiary unit of the Japanese company Fujikura Automotive in Ukraine. The grand opening of the production took place in April 2016 with the participation of the President of Ukraine.
- The construction of the largest technology park in the western region of Ukraine - Protec Zymna Voda, which is also located on the Lviv Ring Road, is currently underway. The total area of this grand complex will be 100,000 sq.m.
- The first stage of this technology park with an area of 73,000 sq.m. will be put into operation on Q3 2020. The peculiarity of this complex is that a significant part of it will be high-tech medium and low-temperature warehouses
- And soon the start of the second stage of construction will begin, which we are looking forward to!